- How do you air filters work?
- breatheWELL® nasal filters contain advanced filtration technology, with a unique filtration material that is electrostatically charged to better capture of microscopic particles. They have been proven to blocks up to 99% of airborne pollutants, and are effective in reducing airborne viruses, pollens, and allergens 0.3 microns and higher
- When can I use nasal air filters?
- Our breatheWELL® nasal filters are designed to help people with allergies, respiratory conditions, or those that happen to be around environments with more air pollutants
- Some common areas for use include dusty work environments (i.e. construction sites, farming or agricultural environmental), in mass transit, including airplanes or trains, in areas with heavy pollen, or in areas with pet dander
BreatheWell Questions Print
Created by: Jon Romanow
Modified on: Fri, 21 Aug, 2020 at 4:07 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.