- What caused snoring?
- Snoring increases with age and can be caused by many factors including obesity, sinus and nasal congestion, the use of smoking, alcohol or medication, or Sleep Apnea
- What treatments are available?
- Several Over the Counter treatments for sleep and snoring are available, including medicated and non-medicated sleep aids.
- beWELL® products are non-medicated, drug-free alternatives. Nasal dilators are latex free and can be used to help alleviate congestion while sleeping, thus helping improve airflow and breathing. This also reduces snoring and can help provide a better, uninterrupted sleep.
- How do our nasal dilator work?
- Our sleepWELL® nasal dilators are specially designed to increase the size of nostrils to improve airflow while breathing at rest and at sleep. They are clinically proven to reduce snoring and more effective than nasal strips in increasing airflow.
SleepWell Questions Print
Created by: Jon Romanow
Modified on: Fri, 21 Aug, 2020 at 4:07 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.