- What are skin tags?
- Skin tags are benign, usually non-cancerous skin growth and very common. They may form or develop at any time, though they are common in woman, elderly, and obese individuals.
- What causes skin tags?
- Though the exact cause in unknown, research has shown that genetic factors are tied to individuals who develop skin tags
- How can I treat and remove skin tags?
- Skin tags removal may be performed in office by a physician, dermatologist, or licensed healthcare professional. Additional over the counter treatments are available
- ProVent® offers drug-free, natural home-care remedies to treat skin tags and other skin conditions. We offer a skin tag removal patch as well as a topical oil, which can both be used to treat skin tags
Skin Tag Questions Print
Created by: Jon Romanow
Modified on: Fri, 21 Aug, 2020 at 3:50 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.