- How does CopperFIXX® work?
- With the combination of copper, arnica, and hot tact, CopperFIXX® is the most aggressive pain relief cream on the market. Copper’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties have been used for centuries as an aid in relieving pain and easing joint stiffness. Arnica is a natural homeopathic plant remedy that reduces inflammation, relieves muscle pain, and assists in healing. Designed to relax away aches, hot tact heats on contact for fast relief and continues to warm the skin for up to two hours. CopperFIXX® pain relief cream or pain therapy patches can be used as part of your overall pain management program.
- Does CopperFIXX®® have an odor?
- The cream does have a subtle but pleasant odor that diminishes as it dissolves into the skin. The patch has no odor.
- Can I use CopperFIXX®® with compression sleeves or bracelets?
- Yes, you can use CopperFIXX® cream and patches in conjunction with compression sleeves or bracelets
- Will CopperFIXX®® stain my clothes?
- CopperFIXX®® cream will not stain clothes and most athletic apparel. For synthetic garments, we recommend rubbing a tiny portion on the inside of the fabric and let stand for 15 minutes to be certain.
- Does CopperFIXX®® burn the skin?
- CopperFIXX®® does not contain capsaicin, which can burn the skin. Neither the cream nor the patch will burn your skin.
- Can I use CopperFIXX®® with my current medication?
- It is always best to consult with your health professional before using any type of medication. CopperFIXX®® is a topical relief solution and will not interfere with other prescribed internal medications. If you are currently using any topical medications, please ask your doctor first before using CopperFIXX®® cream or patches.
- I’ve been using CopperFIXX®® for over a week, and I still feel pain. What should I do?
- Stop use and consult a doctor.
- Can children use CopperFIXX®®?
- We recommend that you consult your doctor before using CopperFIXX®® on children under 12 years of age.
Ingredient & Product Usage Questions Print
Created by: Jon Romanow
Modified on: Fri, 21 Aug, 2020 at 3:46 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.