- What are all the ingredients used in Alocane®?
- The primary active ingredient used in Alocane® is Lidocaine HCL 4%. The inactive ingredients used in Alocane® are 1,3-Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydroxyethel Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), and water.
- Why only 4% lidocaine?
- 4% Lidocaine is the maximum percentage approved by the FDA.
- What's so special about aloe vera?
- Aloe vera, also known as Aloe Barbadensis, contains natural antibacterial compounds and can help new skin cells form, which accelerates the healing process.
- Is there aloe in ALOCANE®®?
- Yes, even though a recent study exposed that many aloe-based products on the market contain little or no aloe both ALOCANE®® Maximum Strength Emergency Burn Gel and ALOCANE®® Scar Prevention Therapy Gel contain Aloe.
- What is onion bulb extract?
- Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, onion bulb extract is derived from natural onion flesh and is an ingredient in ALOCANE®® Advanced Scar Therapy Gel.
Ingredient Questions Print
Created by: Jon Romanow
Modified on: Fri, 21 Aug, 2020 at 3:35 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.